SOFTWARE REFUND POLICY
Last Updated: August 2017
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
Android and iOS devices should be jailbroken/rooted in order to use the advanced features of PhoneSpio and be in conformity with the Compatibility Policy. For details click here
In case you have technical issues with the Software, which cannot be fixed by PhoneSpio Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund within 30 days in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to [email protected].
- No refund will be issued after 30 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
- The claim for refund may apply only to the primary (first) PhoneSpio subscription.
- If you purchased additional subscription/s in another order, no refund will be issued.
- Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another PhoneSpio subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond PhoneSpio control. They include, but are not limited to:
- A user refuses to re-install or re-link PhoneSpio Software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
- A user’s target device is not in compliance with the PhoneSpio Compatibility Policy;
- The target device has lost connection with PhoneSpio subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
- a target phone is not owned by a user or a user did not receive a consent of a target phone owner to install the PhoneSpio Software;
- a target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.);
- the carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of PhoneSpio Software;
- update of operating system of a target phone;
- a target phone was reset to original factory settings;
- a user does not follow the installation guidelines of our customer support team via email;
- a user does not accept technical assistance;
- a user does not have a physical access to a target phone or has forgotten the password to unlock it;
- a user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before PhoneSpio was installed on it;
- a target device runs unsupported operating system for purchased product.
- a user intended to use PhoneSpio Phone on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan;
- personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.);
- a user is either unable or does not want to jailbreak iPhone to utilize advanced features;
- a user’s target phone is not in compliance with the PhoneSpio compatibility requirements;
- PhoneSpio Software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device’s owner or other services;
- advanced features of PhoneSpio Software (WhatsApp, Skype, Viber monitoring, etc.) are not available because a user is either unable or does not want to root the Android device.
How to claim your refund
- Send an email to the Refund Department [email protected] within 30 day of purchase
- If, after working with you, the software is found to be at fault then a full refund will be provided, as long your initial contact is within 30 days of purchase.
- The refund decision shall be made up to three business days.
- After we approve the refund request, the process is executed by your bank or credit card
PRODUCT REFUND ELIGIBILITY
|PhoneSpio Android Basic
|PhoneSpio Android Standard
|PhoneSpio Android Premium
|Manual PayPal payments
||Cannot be refunded
|Manual wire transfer payments
||Cannot be refunded
||Cannot be refunded
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us. Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s). Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you. Our reinstatement fee currently set at $50 (US Dollars).